Cold Header Die Repair Presses
These economical Cold Header Die Repair Presses support the bolt making industry in pressing carbide inserts into and out of cold header dies. This special-application machine is enclosed on all sides to withstand the occasional breakage of brittle carbide dies. The access door features a ballistics-rated Lexan window. The manufacturers of aircraft parts use these machines to destroy old parts, ensuring that worn parts don’t return to service.
Cold Header Die Repair Press
These cold header die repair presses are used in the bolt making industry to press carbide inserts into and out of cold header dies. The presses are enclosed on all sides to withstand the occasional breakage of brittle carbide die, and the access door features a ballistics-rated Lexan window for easy viewing and increased operator safety.
This 500 ton model (left) was produced for J&J Carbide Tool Inc and features a bellows cover to protect the ram from shrapnel due to accidental die breakage.
Cold Header Die Repair Press for Taper Dies
These machines are equipped with a ballistics-rated Lexan safety viewing window and interlocks to prevent shrapnel injuries while pressing. A guarded wrench opening access is provided to allow adjustment of taper insert dies.
This 200 ton model (left) has a door that opens vertically to allow space for operator’s tool.
Designed to Fit YOUR Application
These machines feature a fully enclosed work area with a shatterproof window to prevent hazardous and costly accidents, permitting the operator to work in confidence with greater efficiency.
- 75 to 1000 ton capacity
- Large diameter, down-acting ram prevents foreign particles from entering the system as in the older style up-acting presses
- Variable tonnage control adjustable to the maximum tonnage
- Easy-to-read tonnage gauge
- Rugged, modern bolted and keyed construction reduces frame fatigue and high-pressure deflection
- Joystick control provides smooth, accurate ram control throughout the work cycle
- Reservoir with sump-type filters and tank cleanout access.
- Made in the USA
Each press is engineered to your specifications to perform your job at maximum efficiency.
Our Client History
- Shannon Precision Fasteners
- LEP Fontana
- Luvata Appleton
- SFS Intec
- J&J Carbide and Tool Inc
- Tru-Fit Fasteners
- Ferry Cap and Screw
- Hendrickson Trailer Commercial Vehicle Systems
ALL SAVAGE HYDRAULIC PRESSES UTILIZE STRESS-ANALYZED FABRICATED WELDMENTS –
NO BREAKAGE-PRONE CASTINGS ARE USED IN ANY OF OUR PRESSES.
CONTACT US NOW to Discuss Your Application