Who We Are & What We Do
Thinking inside the box is easy and boring.
We don’t do boring.
Savage Hydraulic Presses have earned a reputation throughout the decades for their rugged construction, precise accuracy, and lasting durability. Our presses are custom-engineered to your specifications. We will design, conceptualize, and build your machine all under one roof. Our robust frames come standard on every press and deliver a longer lifespan. Application-specific control system configurations offer increased precision over the competition via our integral-style design concepts. Our presses help eliminate scrap and manual handwork, saving you money and production time, all while improving traceability throughout regulated industries.
- 45,000 Square Foot Facility with Access to Rail, Barge, and Heavy Haul Shipping Methods
- Design Conception to Machine Completion, all under one roof
- Family-Owned for Over 50 Years
- Concept-Specific Engineering and Design
- Machining with Full Machine Shop Capabilities
- Machine Construction
- Electrical design and panel building
- Hydraulic design and pipe-fitting
- PLC Programming
- Custom paint
- Factory Acceptance Testing and Run-Off
- Rigging and Shipping
- BBB A+ Business
- NAM, PMA, ACMA Member
- Dunn & Bradstreet