Hydraulic Press Applications
Mass-produced machinery isn’t special, but your business is.
Own a machine that earns its place on your shop floor!
Our custom hydraulic presses can be utilized for the following applications but are not limited to:
- Ball size or reduction of tubes
- Blocking and bailing
- Cold header die repair
- Compact food products
- Die and mold spotting and try-out
- Electric motor assembly systems
- Forming sheet metal
- Heat bonding and gluing board products, shapes, honeycomb, aluminum panels
- Hot extrusion
- Hot forging of crystals and lenses
- Internal pressure forming
- Laminating sheet or board products
- Molding – bulk, sheet, thermoplastics, prepregs, thermosets
- Mounting and demounting railcar wheels and axles
- Powder compaction, friction materials, explosive powders, metallic and magnetic powders
- Pulley splitting and trueing
- Shearing, perforating and punching
- Stake, rivet or assembly
- Straightening of rounds, flats and plates of any size
- Superplastic forming of titanium or aluminum to 1800 degrees F
- Trimming – including side ram trimming
You don’t have to grow up, but you might need some bigger toys.
For more information on our hydraulic press industries served and how we can tailor to your needs, contact the team at Savage Engineering today!